- Mouth-watering penultimate day of FIFAe Club World Cup finals now full with Zone 1, 3 and 5 winners named
- Three aggressive fixtures noticed the best two groups from Oceania, Africa & Middle East and South America face-off
- Three extra winners to be crowned tomorrow as remaining day of competitors heats up
An explosive day of FIFAe Club World Cup™ motion has seen the primary three zone winners being crowned, with Dire Wolves, 25eSports and ELS Torneios Online securing victory and making certain they stroll away with a share of the $350,000 competitors prize pool in addition to the bragging rights of being the best EA SPORTS FIFA 21 esports workforce in their area.
Following a scintillating three days of group levels and knockout rounds earlier this week, the primary day of the ultimate weekend noticed an motion-packed competitors schedule that showcased probably the most elite and skilful groups remaining in the match. Atlantide Wave and Dire Wolves kicked off the day’s proceedings, going head-to-head in the Zone 1 (Oceania) remaining. 25eSports and Tuwaiq eSports Club then battled it out for victory in Zone 3 (Africa & Middle East) earlier than ELS Torneios Online and Team FW BR fought to win the title of best workforce from Zone 5 (South America).
The following three groups got here out on high in their zone and can identify themselves the best FIFA esports membership in their respective area:
· Zone 1 (Oceania): Dire Wolves – Dylan Campbell (Australia) & Joshua King (Australia)
· Zone 3 (Africa & Middle East): 25eSports – Abdulaziz Alsabyani (Saudi Arabia) & Ziad Alghamdi (Saudi Arabia)
· Zone 5 (South America) ELS Torneios Online – Paulo Henrique Chaves (Brazil) & Matheus Henrique (Brazil)
“The penultimate day of competition at the FIFAe Club World Cup has been the most entertaining yet with three mouth-watering finals that kept us all on the edge of our seat. We can’t wait to see how tomorrow’s competitors come out and top that!” stated Christian Volk, Director of eFootball and Gaming at FIFA.
Attention now turns to the three remaining finals that may happen tomorrow, because the remaining two groups from Zone 2 (Asia), Zone 4 (Europe) and Zone 6 (North America) put together to pit themselves in opposition to one another to stroll away victorious. FIFAe followers throughout the globe can count on yet one more day of compelling viewing and these wanting to catch the finals can tune into FIFA.gg from 10am CET on 28 February to watch the motion unfold.
Saturday, 27 February – Results:
Zone 1 (Oceania): Atlantide Wave vs. Dire Wolves (3:9)
Zone 3 (Africa & Middle East): 25eSports vs. Tuwaiq eSports Club (9:3)
Zone 5: (South America): ELS Torneios Online vs. Team FW BR (9:6)
Sunday, 28 February – Fixtures
Zone 2 (Asia) 10:00 CET: Blue United eFC vs. WICKED ESPORTS
Zone 4 (Europe) 14:00 CET: Astralis vs. Mkers
Zone 6: (North America) 18:00 CET: Complexity Gaming vs. New York City esports