Starting right this moment, 15 October 2020, FIFA invitations tenderers to submit proposals for the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessions operations in all stadiums for the next occasions:
- FIFA World Cup 2022™
- Test Event in 2021
FIFA’s aims in relation to the programme for these two occasions embrace, however usually are not restricted to, the next:
- To present a world class meals and beverage service to public ticket holders which ensures high quality merchandise served on the proper temperature through a pleasant, inclusive, respectful, environment friendly and competent stage of service;
- To assure the best stage of sanitary situations and meals security for the merchandise served whereas minimising meals waste and gathering it individually;
- To present a equally excessive commonplace of service throughout all venues of the occasions;
- To provide all kinds of wholesome worldwide meals and beverage choices and to spotlight particular regional culinary choices;
- To go away a legacy of occasion meals and beverage service within the host nation of Qatar
The corporations or firm chosen by FIFA can be anticipated to service all basic public stadium spectators in a high quality and method commensurate with the excessive profile, high quality and worldwide attribute of the occasions.
The tender course of is split into two separate phases:
- Phase 1 launches on 15 October 2020: FIFA invitations corporations to reply by offering the knowledge and documentation requested within the invitation doc. Based on the knowledge offered, FIFA intends to consider the suitability of events and intends to decide which events can be eligible to obtain the total tender doc and take part in Phase 2.
- Phase 2 launches on 5 November 2020: Following the analysis of the knowledge returned by events in Phase 1, FIFA will ship such events the total tender doc so as to take part in Phase 2. The second section units out the detailed necessities and the phrases and situations for the FIFA Public Food & Beverage Concessionaire Programme.
Applications shall be in English solely and might be submitted beginning right this moment, 15 October 2020.